- Fix documentation.
- Change consumer to be any callable type.
- Add consumer arg and kwarg specification.
- Change consumer process naming.
Pool.start()in favor of starting the pool upon Pool instantiation.
Pool.close()to drain the queue and shutdown consumer processes in the background.
Pool.terminate()to kill the consumer processes.
- Refactor a few things.
- Essentially an API rewrite on what consumers are and how they consume.
- Added queue results.
- Removed mechanism for queues to manage related queues.
- Fixed consumers being created in the master process before being forked into separate processes.
- Added mechanism for queues to manage related queues.
- Restructured package.
- Initial release.